Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cufflinks

Today I wore cufflinks. Funny, fiddly things but nice with a suit. These are my fave four. Liz made the two in the middle at her silversmithing class: I wore the design on the right (copper and black resin on a silver base) which she gave me on our wedding anniversary a couple of months ago; the one on the left with the finely coiled silver thread is one of the first pieces she ever made and remains my favourite. The far left 'winks' and occasionally gets comments at meetings. Can't remember where I got that from. The stripey one on the right is a shop-bought present from Liz. Apparently there's a Cufflink Museum in New Hampshire which has 70,000 pairs. Back to buttons tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i know i’m a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog. i’m new to the blogegine platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking nice would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog article is very interesting and fanatic, at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect, great job.

    Sign Design

    ReplyDelete